I don’t golf, but is it really equivalent to s3x in terms of strenuousness?
Would you want sex to have caddies and golf carts?
You mean yours doesn’t?
The Democrats use sex as a means of enacting their totalitarian schemes.
Does it bother you at all that you come across with most of your comments as obsessed and deranged?
I suppose the relative strenuous ness would depend on things such as the quality of your balls, the length of your putter, how many strokes it takes you, etc. And then when you think about the golf part…
It’s the sex we’re doing wrong. Golf’s got 18 holes, and par is 72 strokes.
Well, let’s see:
1. The course I used to play a lot is about 7000 yards. On the round, I’ll walk about 8000 on the average by the GPS, often in 95 deg weather
2. I carry (not roll) a bag weighing about 20-30lbs (with 2 bottles of water in the summer)
3. I typically shoot in the mid-90′s (I suck) with about 35 putts. So that’s 60 full power swings, plus a like number of practice strokes
4. I do this in under 4 hours, if I don’t have to wait for others
5. A clear indication of the total effort is that I typically need 3 bottles of water on a summer day, and still lose about 2-3 lbs of water weight.
I dunno, sounds pretty strenuous to me
The tantrums burn lots of calories, too.
Comments are closed.
©2001-2013 Transterrestrial Musings | Powered by WordPress with Easel
| Subscribe: RSS
| Back to Top ↑
Switch to our mobile site